Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Welcome BACK!

So for the past week my computer has been messing up and I haven't been able to make new posts! Needless to say I was quite perturbed by this, but all is well now so HAZAA! You also may notice some additions to the original artwork that I post on here. Well after talking to a few teachers and designers who would know, I have decided that I need to protect my intellectual property.
I actually hate having to put all that text on my pretty pictures, but my hand has been forced since little thieves feel the need to take other people's shit. Which is something that REALLY pisses me off (or "grinds my gears" as it were). 

FUCK PEOPLE WHO STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS!!!! 

Anyway, here is another character I drew recently. Inspiration was the RHCP song. 




No comments:

Post a Comment