Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Revenge is a dish best served with embarrassment sauce and garnished with sprigs of animosity

I've never been involved in a prank war. Outside of shenanigans consummated in my earlier years at UGA which usually involved various "shaming" techniques and passed out drunks, I have little first-hand knowledge of what it is like to prank someone or be pranked. But I do know something about enjoying watching other people go back and forth in bouts of revenge, each successive execution elevating the bar that much higher.
One of the best prank-wars I have witnessed is between two employees of collegehumor.com, a website I regularly visit. About a year and a six months ago, Amir, one half of the prank-war, basically ruined his buddy Streeter's then-relationship when he put a fake marriage proposal up on the Jumbotron at a Yankees game. This prank has achieved epic status, and as such, I will not embed it here. If you haven't seen it, click here .
As retaliation, Streeter pulled this prank last night at the Maryland basketball game. PWNED.

*Note that Amir's pathetic girly shot attempt leads to him falling over, adding insult to injury (or perhaps it should be the other way around).*





Clapping Man

No comments:

Post a Comment