Thursday, August 6, 2009

And on the other end of the spectrum is...

A few weeks ago I posted a music video that was made entirely from iSight cameras. I remarked how cool it was that something so extra neat-o could be done on a low budget and how you do not need copious amounts of money to solve a problem intelligently. Well, this Absolut vodka ad has a ridiculous budget, and it is also very extra neat-o and intelligent.

So, I guess what I am trying to say is, if you have a lot of money, you can spend it and that's cool. Just make sure you do it in a smart way... yeah. Or sometimes maybe you decide not to spend all of your budget and you buy yourself a new car on the slide. That is allowed, right? Boy, I hope that is allowed. Yeah, that'd be pretty awesome..... pret-ty awe-some....


No comments:

Post a Comment