Saturday, August 1, 2009

Nice Video....... BIETCH

This video is pretty cool to me for a few reasons.
  1. I like hip-hop.
  2. Its simple, interesting visual presentation and use of typography.
  3. It taught me new slang. I embrace any chance to use new slang. Like Runners and Rippers, Beezies and Marks (okay I knew Mark already).
This video also goes to show you that if you have a laptop and a little know-how, you can make a pretty professional video start to finish. The music could be done in Garageband and the video in After Effects. The typography adds replayability (apparently not a word according to spellcheck) to the video as it makes the view want to go back and read what was passing by too quickly for most to read. Simple color scheme that is content appropriate adds to the final effect. This is how small artists should do a video. Rafael Casal just gained on listener by virtue of this video alone.

Oh yeah, the song is pretty nice too. :)

Oh Oh yeah, I'm gonna be saying bietch a lot more now...

bietch.

No comments:

Post a Comment