Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Collaboration of Blog-Like Proportions

This is the first of many collaborations between the Daily Hat and Captain's Blog. Today, we reviewed KFC's new sandwich, the Double Down. You may have heard of it. It is 2 pieces of fired chicken with bacon, cheese, and sauce in the middle.

Double Down or Bust from Sean Matthews on Vimeo.


I tried it too, and I must say, that it was quite tasty. The only downside is the food coma that it puts you in afterwards (I'm still recovering). This quote from Captain's Blog says it better than I ever could
The "sandwich" is damn tasty indeed. But be warned, it is deadly. I would go so far as to say that the Double Down is not fit for weekdays, or anytime where any sort of prolonged productivity will be required after consumption.
Stay tuned for more inter-blog collaborations, and don't forget to vote on the poll!

1 comment: